Welcome to Jr Iron Chef VT
Jr Iron Chef VT is a statewide culinary competition organized by Vermont FEED challenging teams of middle and high school students to engage in improving their own health and the health of their community by creating nutritious, local dishes to inspire school meal programs.
- March 14, 2020 • 9:00AM–3:30PM
- Champlain Valley Exposition, Essex Junction
- Admission: $3 per individual or $5 per family (up to 4 people)
- Morning heat: 9:30–11:00AM; awards 12:00–12:30PM
- Afternoon heat: 12:30–2:00PM; awards 3:00–3:30PM
- November 15, 2019: Early bird registration opens.
- December 13, 2019: Early bird registration closes / regular registration opens. Scholarship applications due.
- January 17, 2020: Registration closes.
- February 14, 2020: Recipe, final team information, and parent permission forms due.
- March 6, 2020: Lively Local form due (if your team is participating).
(If you previously signed up for Jr Iron Chef VT, log in with your existing account)