Level I Professional Learning Course: Cultivating Farm to School
We're partnering with Vital Communties to offer our Level I Professional Learning Course: Cultivating Farm to School in Claremont, NH.
The VT FEED Level I Professional Learning Course: Cultivating Farm to School is an opportunity for school educators, staff, administrators, and community members to explore and expand their personal and professional knowledge and experience related to Farm to School education while building and strengthening school community connections. Participants will be encouraged to build and develop shared learning experiences for their students while building and developing the vital relationships necessary to make Farm to School education a real and lasting part of their community, classroom and cafeteria.
- Dates: October 22, November 19, December 3,December 17, January 7, January 14
- TIme: 6 Class Sessions – Mondays from 4:00–7:00PM (18 hours of course time)
- Credit: One undergraduate or graduate credit/Castleton University (optional)
- Location: Claremont Middle School, 107 South Street, Claremont, NH
- Tuition: $0 course fee
- $125 tuition credit fee additional and option
Find full details and register for the course - REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12
Questions? Contact Beth Roy.