Plan Your Visit
Jr Iron Chef VT is a fun family event. We hope to make your day just that...full of family fun! Swing by the activity room to partake in great activities the whole family can enjoy!
- Community art project with BONNIE ACKER!
- Bike-powered Smoothie Station, CITY MARKET
- Crepe spinning tutorial, SKINNY PANCAKE
- Shake your own butter, VT FEED
- Taste test, VT FEED/SHELBURNE FARMS
- Cheese taste test, SHELBURNE FARMS
- Composting activity, CSWD
- Pat the Patriot / NEW ENGLAND DAIRY AND FOOD COUNCIL
- Jr Iron Chef VT photo booth, 802 EVENT GROUP
- Klinko, Merchant’s bank Foundation
- Taste test, AQUAVITEA KOMBUCHA
- Garden, seed, and pollinator activity, VT Community Garden Network
- Make a meal activity, Hunger Free VermonT
- Face painting, BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF VERMONT
- Farm to School Inspiration Wall
A big THANKS to the Champlain Valley Exposition for hosting the 10th Annual Jr Iron Chef VT competition!
March 18, 2017
Morning heat: 9:30-11:00am; awards at 12:30pm
Afternoon heat: 1:15-2:45pm; awards at 3:45pm
This year we will be having a 10th Anniversary Celebration from 12:00-12:30 pm with special guests and great music!
Directions to the event can be found by following the link below.
The Champlain Valley Exposition
105 Pearl Street
Essex Junction, Vermont 05452
$3 individual admission
$5 family admission (up to 4 members)
Watching a cooking competition is bound to make you hungry! Visit the concession stand to purchase:
Bagel and Cream Cheese
Kickin' Chili with Cheddar Cheese and Crackers
Hearty Corn Chowder with Crackers (Veg)
Turkey Bacon Wraps with Pickles and Chips
Veggie Wraps with Pickles and Chips
Grilled Cheddar Paninis with Honey Mustard, Pickles and Chips
Soft Pretzels with Honey Mustard
Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows